The innovative design aimed at providing a perfect returnable shipping bin solution.
The AIM range of shipper bins offer a great bin solution for handling, storing or shipping your product.
The ultra-light, yet strong bins are an innovative design, aimed to provide a perfect returnable shipping bin solution.
They feature a snap on/off base that can be quickly and easily assembled & dissembled. When empty, the bins can be nested for efficient empty storage or cost-effective freight solutions.
They are commonly used to store and freight a range of produce such as apples, citrus, potatoes, onions and kiwi fruit. They are also used for exporting produce, as they fit well in shipping containers.
Other Features of the shipper bins include -
- Disassembles for efficient shipping
- Easy & quick snap on/off frame
- Nestable baskets and stackable bases
- Rounded corners and smooth soft surfaces to protect the fruit
- The shape offers a bruise buffer zone on outside of walls to protect the fruit from adjacent stacks
- Interlocking when stacked for safety
- Easy to repair
Durable, injection-moulded, food-grade plastic
- Cost-effective export bin
- Available in full or half height range